- Modelling and texturing of ground buildings for the 3 playable races Tauri, Goauld und Wraith
- Modelling and texturing of level assets like pillars, temple or cars
- Knowledge of any 3D program like 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D or
- Knowledge in Photoshop
- Active participation in the team communication (above all via ICQ and internal
- General knowledge about the modding workflow of EaW is desirable
o We offer:
- Collaboration in one of the most successful Stargate mods
- A nice, funny and crazy team
- There is a 4 weeks long trial period, in which we will check the
motivation/commitment and the skills. If this ends positively, you will become
officially a member of the team and get internal access to our forums and files.
Each application must contain:
- A small text (why would you like to work for this mod?, experience ect.)
- Work sample of your choice (e.g. a building) consisting of: Screen/render of the asset and the asset itself.
I want to help with this mod because I love Stargate, I own every episode of SG1 and Atlantis, as well as the movies. I hate how there is not a good game out there that has been made. When I found this mod I realized this is the best thing there is, and not only that I have the opportunity to help out with it. As far as experience; I am a Sophomore Civil Engineering major, who spent all of high school learning the software. I am currently the central district, and State level Animation judge for Skills USA in Missouri. I use 3Ds Max- currently 2013, and am proficient with Photoshop, though its nothing I can brag about. My best category is modeling. I dont know much about modeling workflow for EAW, but am a quick learner.
Here is a link to some of my work:
(should be view-able by anyone) These are old files, I dont have most of my newer work on me... I have videos if you want them, unfortunately I don't have them in a transferable form, I would have to track them down, One is a Bio-shock level that my team redid, the other in an intro video to my portfolio. I would probably have to share those on Facebook with you if you want to see them. I can try and track down the *.3ds files if you want to see some.